Sunday, June 03, 2007

IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE AREA...

TEN EAST, the band responsible for the best rock album of 2006, Extraterrestrial Highway, are on tour throughout central Europe as I write this. With a line-up as listed below, only a fool would pass up the opportunity to catch this truly, uh, "super" group live in the flesh.

TOUR DATES:

04.06 Wien, Vienna Arena
05.06 Geneve, L´Usine
09.06 Leuven, Sojo
10.06 Hamburg, Hafenklang
11.06 Berlin, Pirates Cove
12.06 Osnabrück, Bastard
13.06 Köln, Underground
14.06 Jena, Rosenkeller
16.06 Party w/ Hypnos 69

TOURING LINE UP:

GARY ARCE-GUITAR
GREG GINN-BASS
BILL STINSON-DRUMS
STEVEN HOUTMEYERS-GUITAR

1 comment:

MRow said...

Holy cow - I'd forgotten this was coming up so soon. And I'll actually BE in Munich with friends on a totally-unconnected holiday from June 8-12! Maybe I can convince them to drive up to Hamburg with me?